Please read these terms carefully, as they are intended to regulate the access and use and, in general, the relationship between this website and its users.
As a user, you should be aware that your rights are guaranteed when using or browsing this website. Please find below the principles that govern your privacy on this website:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: The data requested from data subjects shall be appropriate, specific and necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and shall not be used for any purposes other than those for which they were collected, without the prior and express consent of the user.
- Data minimisation principle: Only data that are strictly necessary for the purposes for which such data are requested, which will always be the minimum necessary, will be collected.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will only be kept for as long as necessary, so that it can be processed, depending on the purpose.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data you provide will be processed in such a way as to guarantee its security and integrity, as well as its confidentiality. All necessary measures are taken to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of user data by unauthorised third parties.
Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, the Regulation implementing the LOPD. This policy also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
- Identity: RYMOIL, S.A.
- Tax Id. (CIF): A33053562
- Address: Polígono Industrial Logrezana, La Granda s/n — 33439 — Carreño (Asturias, España)
- Telephone: (+34) 985 514 003
- Email: email@example.com
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process come from:
- Contact forms.
- Information about preferences, interests and browsing history on this website through tracking techniques.
We do not process data that reveal racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data intended to identify an individual, data concerning health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of an individual.
Why do we process your personal data?
The owner of the website obtains personal data from the user for the following purposes:
- To process and manage applications.
- To execute the order on the goods identified in the application.
- So that users can participate in the selection processes for which they have sent their CVs.
- Requests for services and/or products offered and to maintain, develop, manage and control the relationship established through the request.
- Fulfilment of obligations and duties imposed on the owner of the website by the laws in force at any given time.
Other non-identifying data are also collected. These data are obtained by means of some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website.
The owner of the website may process personal data, directly or through third parties acting on its behalf, in their capacity as data processors, fully respecting the duty of secrecy and complying at all times with the Personal Data Protection regulations in force.
Should the user access other websites, whose links appear on the website of the owner of the website, the latter shall not be held responsible for the processing of personal data that these websites may carry out on the data provided.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website will be processed as "Website Users".
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
- As long as the business relationship continues.
- Until the data subject requests to exercise any of his or her rights.
- For as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
What is the legitimate interest for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing the data is the consent of the user.
In any case, the owner of the website will cancel the registered data as soon as they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected; however, the owner of the website may keep them - duly blocked - for as long as any type of liability may arise from a legal relationship or obligation or from the execution of a contract or the application of pre-contractual measures requested by the interested party.
To whom will your data be disclosed?
To provide the services required to perform its activities, the owner of the website may share data with external providers, under their corresponding privacy conditions.
What are your rights when you provide your data?
Data subjects have the right to:
- Request information about the personal data we hold on them.
- Request the rectification or deletion of their data.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Oppose the processing of the data.
- Request data portability.
Users may access their personal data, request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion of the data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limits to the processing of their data, in which case it will only be kept to defend against claims, as well as to object to the processing of their data. In both cases, the owner of the website will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or to defend itself against possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
Users also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, at agpd.es, if they consider that the processing of their personal data infringes the current rules.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data
The data provided by users must be true, accurate, complete and up to date.
Users shall be solely liable for any direct or indirect damage or harm caused to the owner of the website or to any third party, should they fill in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date data, or with data belonging to third parties without having obtained their prior consent before communicating them to the owner of the website.